Making a positive impact on people, society & the environment.
– Measure and constantly evaluate our impact on the environment.
– Volunteering program for our people.
– Mindfulness and physical exercise incentives for our people.
– Maintain a 38-hour working week and no communications after 6 pm or on the weekends.
* currently in the certification process for BCorp
Continual learning & improvement to better serve our purpose.
– Never be afraid to challenge the status quo and encourage our clients to do the same.
– Stay curious and open-minded.
– Dedicate time to learning and new ways of thinking
– Actively share new knowledge with each other and our clients.
Meaningful & supportive relationships.
– Show empathy and care for everyone we work with.
– Show care and support for our internal teams and partners.
– Earn trust by doing what we say we’ll do.
– Provide honest feedback, even when it’s challenging to do so.
We are inclusive & respect the strength of diverse experiences & views.
– Be modest and always show respect for each other’s points of view
– As we grow, actively creating a workplace of diversity.
– Collaborate by seeking feedback from diverse sources
– Listen and seek to understand before making your point